Drop in to the Liberal Arts Action Lab Digital Poster Fair Monday April 29th 3-5:30PM
Please join us Monday, April 29th for the Liberal Arts Action Lab Digital Poster Fair at 10 Constitution Plaza, Hartford, CT. Drop in anytime between 3-5:30 pm. This event is free and open to the public.
Come see the results of Action Lab student team research projects:
Culinary Careers Project
- Question: Billings Forge Community Works asked, “How can we improve training programs for entry-level food service workers to move into middle-income managerial jobs?”
- Students: Juliana Ankomah, Stephanie Brooks, Sonjah Dessalines, Nelson Neo, and Yinestra West
Latinx Theater Project
- Question: Hartford Stage asked, “How can we connect with Hartford’s Latinx arts community to enhance and expand partnerships and programming?”
- Students: Joyce Figueroa-Pomales, Jennifer Medina, and Jackie Monzon
Student Success Project
- Question: The West Indian Foundation asked, “How can we improve the integration of West Indian children and families into Hartford-area schools?”
- Students: Shantal Birungi, Allen Bowin, Dawn King, Sydney Pagliocco, and Elizabeth Rousseau
Cove Connection Project
- Question: Riverfront Recapture asked, “What would Hartford residents like to see in a park and trail system?”
- Students: Dawn-Marie Amaro, Lexi Butler, Kirstin Fierro, Brielle Jones, Sarah Lawrence, and Kevin Torres
This event is free and open to the public and light refreshments will be served. Please forward this invitation to others who may be interested. Contact Action Lab Director Megan Brown or call (860) 297-5166 with any questions.
We hope to see you there!